IT Support Technician
- Type of role: Full time permanent
- Location: London
- Hours: Monday to Friday (9:30 to 5;30 pm)
- Holidays:20 days + Bank
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Aiming to resolve all tickets before escalation Supporting a range of stakeholders with their IT including software, hardware, networking, and Cyber Security
- Aiming to Resolve all the IT Tickets before any escalation
- Providing excellent customer services, help, advice at all time
- Receiving and logging calls in the helpdesk and make sure all the incident, changes, and request are logged and closed as per customer SLA
- Suggesting process and services Improvement.
- Working with customers and partners to make sure that customers achieve the Cyber Security Essential certificate.
- Ensuring customer Anti-Virus system is updated
- Ad Hoc work within the IT Services
- Providing support to the existing customers in ERP (Enterprise Resources Planning)
- Provide Training in IT and Cyber Security to individual and our customer
- Researching possible solutions in users guides, technical manuals, and other documents
- Reports on commonly occurring queries to detect underlying problems
- Manging Technical support team, creating and updating the shift Rota, and dealing with customers escalation
- Ensure issues are dealt with and resolved in an efficient and friendly manner
- Make sure customer IT networking, Cyber Security systems (Firewall, Router, Switches, and IDs/IPS) are vulnerability-free.
- Own and Resolve network Security issues through resolution, escalation, delegation, or education.
- To administer network and security devices patching/routing
Knowledge and experience required:
- MCP Server
- MCP Window 7 /10
“Fortray is conventionally acknowledged amidst our peers, competitors and trade clients like the most cultivated and innovative business technology expediter in The World. A World-class business…”
If you experience any issues with submitting your application or need to get in touch with the Recruitment Team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the Role
Our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.