IT Support Engineer
Fortray is looking for an enthusiastic and extraordinarily passionate IT SUPPORT ENGINEER candidate for its internal and external projects. The candidate will be mostly working inside the networks and also on the clients where Fortray is giving support for keeping our client’s network up and running. Fortray gives 24/7 support to its clients so the role will be of flexible nature.
It is mainly a solution providing role, so you will be supporting the client infrastructure ability to have their networks running and amended when needed. You will be also collaborating with internal teams of managers and technicians along with Network Engineers to keep yourself and the teams updated with any changes to the client-side and also internally. The candidate will be the single point of contact in relation to managing and supporting the infrastructure of Fortray and Fortray clients. Standard 40 hours of work hours are required from the delegate. There is the capacity to grow inside the company as you develop yourself.
- Receiving first line calls and Emails for the monitoring events.
- Configure and install the required configurations on the infrastructure.
- Handling the core issues from First line LAN to 2nd line WAN.
- Serve as an escalation point in time of any solution providing issue.
- Liaising with third-party vendors where Fortray is providing services.
- Capability to implement IP networks and debugging of network issues.
- Implementing routing protocols and amending them inside the networks.
- Enabling communication between different networks.
- Making ll documents in regards to job details done on a daily basis.
- Networking experience TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP – Cisco Desirable
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- A degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- 3 Year Experience in the relevant role.
- Experience in handling and managing entrepreneur networks.
- Experience in making and presenting reports to the inside team and to clients.
- Experience in handling Routing and Switching.
- Excellent understanding of networking infrastructure at the entrepreneur level.
- Professional attitude with the ability to take responsibilities.
“Fortray conventionally acknowledged amidst our peers, competitors and trade clients like the most cultivated and innovative business technology expediter in The World. A World-class business…”
If you experience any issues with submitting your application or need to get in touch with the Recruitment Team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOKING FOR CONFIDENTIAL AND EXPERT ADVICE
Our Expert Career & Technical recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.