Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)Training on Real Equipment with Subject Matter Expert Trainer and Consultant
Palo Alto Networks is a next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. Gartner has positioned it in the “Leader’s” quadrant of May 25, 2016, as “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls” for the fifth consecutive year and is trusted by over 31,000 customers in 140 countries.
Fortray’s Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) course covers topics in PAN-OS 7.0, Panorama 7.0, GlobalProtect, and other aspects of the Palo Alto Networks network security platform that a firewall administrator.
Fortray’s Palo Alto PCNSE- Security Professional course will ensure that the learner gains extensive hands-on experience on the Real & Licensed hardware along with an industry-experienced trainer with only one vision in mind.
“Learn Today Apply Tomorrow”
Watching boring videos, reading books or practicing on your PC with VM Images is helpful, but the first-hand experience on live Network Equipment with our expert trainers and consultants will give enough confidence and expertise to someone who is new to technology.
The advantages of studying on our real/live devices, will not only enhance student confidence and knowledge but also provide them competitive advantages in an interview.
Moreover, 40-60% of the next generation Firewall features like URL Filtering,
Threat prevention, Sandbox, etc. cannot be practiced without having the real & licensed equipment. We have helped many of our customers to achieve their goals.
The unique combination of Expert Trainers and next generation “Network Security” LAB setup ensures not only the maximum exposure to the entire Technology but also facilitates learning in a distinctly conducive environment with our highly skilled and Industry experienced, CCIE and PCNSE Certified Trainers.
During and after the class, every candidate will have access to his dedicated network device/topology, Task List based on the real-world scenario, which will be assessed and verified by our subject matter expert.
There are a lot of topics covered.
Please click on Curriculum Tabs for details.
Jobs Demand Trends for Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer
Earn up to £450- 550/- per day
- Expand your knowledge base and validate your skills to appeal to potential employers.
- Improve your potential earning power to command a higher salary.
- Learn to perform complex, hands-on activities through lab, study and practice sessions.
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of important features, functions, and tasks.
- Develop a Defence in Depth mindset against threat factors.
- Differentiate yourself from your peers with broader & deeper capabilities to defend your infrastructures using best approach for protection.
Successful completion of this hands-on, instructor-led course will enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks®
Next-Generation firewalls on Panorama. The student will learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a live environment.
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP address. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Firewall Engineer
Lab Access & Lab Guide
Work at your own pace and time and enjoy the 24/7 LAB access during and after the class via the Secured Remote VPN.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40
- Skill level Professional
- Language English
- Students 2549
- Assessments Yes
- Platforms and Architecture of Palo Alto NG Firewall
- Initial and Management Configuration
- Interfaces Types And Configuration
- Security and NAT Policies
- Basic Content-ID™
- URL Filtering
- Decryption (Inbound and outbound)
- WildFire Concept, Configuration and Reporting
- User-ID™ – Overview, Configuration and Policies
- GlobalProtect™- Overview, Configuration and Testing
- Site-to-Site VPNs- Configuration, and Troubleshooting
- Monitoring and Reporting, Log Forwarding, ACC and Monitoring
- Active/Passive High Availability – Configuration & Monitoring