Website and SEO Developer
- Type of role: Full time permanent
- Location: London
- Hours: Monday to Friday (9:30 to 5;30 pm)
- Holidays:20 days + Bank
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Managing global websites, ensuring consistency across all and optimising SEO.
- Enhancing the consumer journey across optimised web, mobile and app.
- Managing on-page and off-page SEO optimisation.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as – Brand Managers, Digital Marketing Manager and Media Managers to ensure strategies are integrated.
- Devising a strategy and road map for better website management and SEO.
- Working across global markets with an integrated digital marketing approach.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Highly experienced with the enhancing the consumer journey on websites.
- Strong understanding of the design impact on consumer online experience and experience with UX and UI.
- Experience with utilising SEO to drive traffic to websites.
- Extensive knowledge of on- and off-page ranking factors, optimisation tactics / techniques.
- Comfortable with Google Tools as well as SEO tools such as SEMRush, SimilarWeb, Kwfinder.
- Able to devise global strategy and support local markets with activating this strategy.
- Experienced in managing external SEO agencies / internal stakeholders.
- Ideally working in-house and for a global brand within FMCG industry.
- Easily able to work across teams and markets, building strong relationships.
“Fortray is conventionally acknowledged amidst our peers, competitors and trade clients like the most cultivated and innovative business technology expediter in The World. A World-class business…”
If you experience any issues with submitting your application or need to get in touch with the Recruitment Team, please contact email@example.com
Apply for the Role
Our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.