IT Support Engineer
Fortray is looking for an extraordinarily passionate and experienced Network Security Engineer candidate for its internal and external projects. The candidate will be mostly working to secure the networks and also on the clients where Fortray is giving support for keeping our client’s network secure from all external and internal threats. Fortray gives 24/7 support to its clients so the role will be of flexible nature.
It is mainly a Firewalling role, so you will be supporting the client infrastructure security and will have the ability to secure Fortray’s networks and their client’s networks from external and internal threats by handling it in accordance with the designed policy of Fortray and their clients. You will be also collaborating with internal teams of managers and technicians and policymakers for the network security along with Network Engineers to keep yourself and the teams updated with any changes to the client-side and also internally. The candidate will be the single point of contact in relation to managing the security side in terms of Firewall usage and implementation of rules. Standard 40 hours of work hours are required from the delegate. There is the capacity to grow as a security sales consultant inside the company as you develop yourself.
- Working closely with various internal infrastructure and cybersecurity technology teams to ensure complete and consistent embedding of native security baseline configurations.
- Ownership of incident tickets, driving trouble-shooting, service restoration and remediation.
- Identification and mitigation of security threats.
- Attending meetings as required to facilitate efficient and effective operational service delivery.
- Prepare and implement firewall and security device policies & changes.
- Deploy & maintain security solutions in multiple environments.
- Be part of the project implementation team and provide efficient resolution of known customer issue.
- Making sure that all changes to the production environment and firewall rule changes have been reviewed and approved to open limited ports required for services to function.
- Identify, draft and maintain security policies, guidelines, procedures, processes, baselines and documentation.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Industry certifications relevant to the role such as CCNA/CCNP(Security)
- Extensive experience and understanding of security analysis tools, defensive technologies and other security technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar position.
- Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet
- Extensive knowledge of security management principles and practices for network security.
- Advanced Knowledge on Firewall platforms, FortiGate Cisco, and IPS.
- Vulnerability Intelligence Reporting.
- Patch and Vulnerability Management.
- Professional attitude with the ability to take responsibilities.
“Fortray conventionally acknowledged amidst our peers, competitors and trade clients like the most cultivated and innovative business technology expediter in The World. A World-class business…”
If you experience any issues with submitting your application or need to get in touch with the Recruitment Team, please contact email@example.com
LOOKING FOR CONFIDENTIAL AND EXPERT ADVICE
Our Expert Career & Technical recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.