Job Guarantee and Money Back Policy
We will endeavour for a period of 6 (full time) to 12 months (part-time) from successful completion of your training & Internship package to obtain for you a Job opportunity within your chosen field.
Whilst these certifications are challenging for some candidates, we provide you with free re-training (applicable to online or Self-paced Learning) in all modules for 18-24 months* after you start the course.
If you don’t achieve an IT job of £18-30K within 16-weeks of completing our program (20-weeks if you undertake a work placement) we will pay you back £500 per month (other than official exam costs) until your training fees are fully paid back When you gain an IT job of between £18-28K the repayments will stop provided that all the following conditions have been fulfilled:
- All training exams (as per Packages) and assessments deemed necessary by us or course providers must have passed within the stipulated period.
- All monies owed by you must be paid in full.
- No offer of a job with a starting salary of £18,000 or more per year has been made to you. For those on the engineering package, no offer of a job with a starting Salary of £25,000 or more per year has been made to you.
- Have not failed to attend a job interview without a valid reason within a 100mile radius of your home location.
- Have not failed to respond to our or our partner’s communications during the recruitment process.
- Do not require sponsorship.
- Have attended and followed our CV and Job guidance program including Update the LinkedIn profile.
- Have completed our 3 to the 6-month inhouse Internship program
- Communicate regularly during the job recruitment and interview process.
- Provide regular job interview feedback to our recruitment team
- Attend a minimum of 10 Interviews in the last 3 x months after successful completion of the program.
You are not obligated to but if you choose to accept a job offer for less than our salary guarantee outlined above this will void the money-back guarantee. This could be applicable for students seeking part-time or contract positions instead of full time.