START EARNING UP TO 30K WITHIN 12 WEEKS AS AN “CYBERSECURITY ENGINEER”
Guaranteed job in IT or 100% of your course fees back
- No Prior IT Experience is Required
- Gain Industry Experience While Training
- Build Future skill to get a Job Ready
- The Powerful Cyber Security Program
- Buy Now, Pay Later with 0% Finance
- Microsoft MD-100 (Win-10) Voucher Included
- Study Time – 8 to 12 weeks (Part-Time) only
- Trained and Mentor by Industry Experts
Speak to a Technology Specialist
Ph: 0207 993 4928
Monday to Saturday (9 am to 7 pm)
START YOUR IT SUPPORT CAREER TODAY
Our Cybersecurity Engineer course aims to teach you how to safeguard the private information you have stored on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices. You may learn about cybersecurity and its influence on today’s society by taking this course. The program is divided in the following steps:
- Complete Class/online Training with our Industry expert Instructor.
- Build your Confidence with 24/7 Practical Live Labs.
- Pass the official Microsoft exams (MD-100) (Voucher Included)
- Complete your Recruitment process and start Earning up to 30K
- Continue Your Cyber Security Expert Program and New Job In IT
We have developed this course for everyone who uses an electronic device, accesses the internet, and wants to learn more about the cybersecurity threat or learn how to secure his personal data. After completing the course, you can utilize this certificate on a variety of platforms to improve your profile, resume, and CV.
Don’t believe us? View some of our successful candidates who have been placed in the IT Industry
Network Security Engineer
IT Support Engineer | NHS
Network Support Engineer
Network Engineer | Olink
AVERAGE SALARY PROJECTION
Start your 1st IT Support job 25-40K (itjobswatch.com)
You can earn an average of £70k a year
- No Prior Knowledge of IT is necessary
- Backed by our Job Placement Program or Money Back
- Flexible Learning (Evening, Weekend, and weekdays)
- The best and Most Competitive program in IT Industry
- IT Support Engineer
- IT Support Technician Network Security Engineer
- IT Support Manager
- IT HelpDesk Support Engineer
- The objective of this IT Support Technician is to make learners job-ready in implementing day-to-day IT support via phone, face to face, using the Email and Tools for Small to Medium Size Business and at the enterprise level.
- By the end of this program, a learner will gain conceptual and hands-on Practical experience with Microsoft Windows -10 knowledge to become Microsoft Certified as well will be Job Ready for any organization.
- Passionate bout a career in IT without prior Experience
- Excited to earn 30K with a few years of experience
- Looking to start a career in the IT
- Excited to work in Flexible hours (work from home)
- Extensive Hands-on Instructor-led Project-based Learning
- 24/7 Lab Live, with Real Equipment
- Official Microsoft 30+ Project-based LABS
- Job Placement for up to 30K OR Your Money Back
- To provide 1st line (Services desk/Help Desk) Technical Support to staff and customers within the business, assisting them with hardware, software, and Day to Day Support via phone, email, or desktop takeover.
- To provide IT Technical support; answering support queries either onsite or via phone or email and using help Desk Tools
- To maintain a high degree of customer Technical service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user IT problems and be proactive and reactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging system using some Tools and maintain the full life cycle.
- Proactively review customer accounts and manage their own case queue in line with Service Desk procedures.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and customers and help them resolve any hardware /software and IT problems.
- Provide customers with timely updates to their cases in line with Service Level Agreements.
- To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in-house.
- Escalate incidents to the appropriate resolver group.
COURSE DETAILS & ROAD MAP
Become an “IT Support Engineer” within 8 to 12 Weeks
Microsoft – Client Windows 10/11 (MD-100)
Microsoft – 365 identity & Services (MS-100)
VMWARE – VCP Boot Camp (VCP-DCV 2022)
Microsoft – Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
PROGRAM SAMPLE VIDEOS
PROGRAM DETAILS AND PAYMENT OPTION
IT Support Engineer Details and Packages
- Want to make an entry into an IT Industry look no further and get a hands-on experience with IT Tools and SkillsWe have a range of options to suit your specific needs. If you are new to IT and want demonstrate your skills and knowledge then this is the program is for you.
- CompTIA A+ Core1/2Official Expert Instructor-led classroom/online with Live Lab 24/7
- CompTIA Network+Official Expert Instructor-led classroom/online with Live Lab 24/7
- Microsoft MD-100 (Windows-10)Official Expert Instructor-led classroom/online with Live Lab 24/7
- Microsoft MS-100 (Microsoft 365 Certified)Official Expert Instructor-led classroom/online with Live Lab 24/7
- VMWARE – VCP Boot CampOfficial Expert Instructor-led classroom/online with Live Lab 24/7
- Microsoft Azure AZ-900Official Expert Instructor-led classroom/online with Live Lab 24/7
- Recruitment WorkshopITSM & Network Monitoring Tools MOCK Interwview ITIL Process Work Like an IT Support Engineer
- Recruitment Process (Week 12-15)Job Application and Interview with our Clients
- Guarantee Job Placement (£25-35K) OR course fees backWe will refund your Fee if we can't place you in 12-15 weeks
- CompTIA Security+ (Live Class)Intensive Expert Instructor-led Training
- CISA® (Live Class)Intensive Expert Instructor-led Certified Information Security Auditor Training
- CISSP® (Live Class)Intensive Expert Instructor-led Certified Information Systems Security Professional Training
- CCSP® (Live Class)Intensive Expert Instructor-led Certified Cloud Security Professional Training
- CISM® (Live Class)Intensive Expert Instructor-led Certified Information Security Manager Training
We have a range of different payment options for all kinds and levels of income and financial situations. We are confident we can offer the best-fit payment solution for most people.
All of our “Job Guarantee Programs” can be purchased upfront which can save further interest or admin charges. Upfront costs for the program vary depending on which program you choose but can range from £1000 up to £2500.
Fortray is FCA registered under – 917840. Our finance scheme means that you can secure a spot on our training programs, without paying any interest. This will allow you to spread payments as you start your new career.
Monthly installments typically range from £25 – £150 a month. Click the Link Below to Start your application
Click the link to buy this program with Knoma
We are FCA registered under – 917840, and a trusted partner with Kandoo who can allow financing for up to 7 years.
Click the link to start your application with the below link
2 Month Maximum
1st Instalments – £750/-
2nd Instalment – £375
3rd Instalment – £375
- Set up a Direct Debit at the checkout or speak to our Account Team
- The job Placement process will not start until all the payments are cleared
- If payment is stopped or canceled, we have a right to stop any further training and recruitment support.
- If you are still struggling, please contact our Account Team.
WHY CHOOSE FORTRAY
You put in the hard work, and we are ready to bet on you.
WE’RE TRUSTED BY
Hundreds Of Thousands Of Individuals, Small Businesses And Large Corporations Continuously Put Their Trust In Fortray
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, The exam fee is including for one attempt to pass the exam Microsoft MD-100 along with other support Like Mock Test.
The candidate only needs to pass the exams out of Microsoft MD-100
You can start the program within 24 hours. As soon as delegates signup for the program, and if they don’t have an IT background. they will be providing the access to CompTIA A+ & Network+ resources, Expert Trainer support, and Classes Schedule. 24/7 Lab access, and Study plan to complete the program within 4-8 Weeks. This will ensure that delegates would build an IT background and focus on the core Technology require for the IT Support program
Yes, we have the best virtual classroom environment in the world, where we have invested in next-generation and world-class Video conferencing system (4K), delegate would be able to see all the classroom as well physical equipment.
The program will be completed in the below stages.
- For Non-IT background
- CompTIA A+ (Study Plan and Material, Live LAB Access and Expert Tutor Support and class Schedule for LABs and QA session)
- CompTIA Network+ (Study Plan and Material, Live LAB Access and Expert Tutor Support and class Schedule for LABs and QA session)
- Microsoft MD-100(Study Plan and Material, Live LAB Access and Expert Tutor Support and class Schedule for LABs and QA session)
- 4-8 Weeks Foundation Building (Expert Instructor-led hands-on training)
- Microsoft Client (MD-100)
- Microsoft 365 Identity & Services (MS-100)
- VMWARE – VCP Boot Camp (VCP-DCV-2022)
- Microsoft – Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Pass the Exams
- 1-3 Months Job Placement
- Recruitment workshop – Life of an IT Support Engineer by using the.
- Network monitoring via Tools
- Patching and Fault Finding
- Management Reporting
- Helpdesk Support Engineer
- Replacement of devices
- Racking Stacking Devices
- Day-to-day IT Security changes in a live environment.
- And much more
- CV building, Interview Prep, Soft Skill, practical use cases. LinkedIn Profile, and Job placement.
- Launch your career into the “IT Support Engineer” domain up to 30K.
- Recruitment workshop – Life of an IT Support Engineer by using the.
Still have a question about our IT Job Guarantee Program?
Our Senior Career Councilor will be in touch with you