Official CompTIA PenTest+
CompTIA Pentest+ training on a Real Equipment with Subject Matter Expert Trainer and Consultant.
Fortray’s CompTIA Pentest+ is a vendor-neutral network certification for IT Security professionals. According to CompTIA, the exam “proves the Advanced knowledge and skills. Pentest+ focuses on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management, and intrusion detection.
The CompTIA Pentest+ certification CompTIA Pentest+ is the Intermediate level security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the advance knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a authentication to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. Pentest+ incorporates best practices in hands-on troubleshooting to ensure security professionals have practical security problem-solving skills. Cybersecurity professionals with Pentest+ know how to address security incidents.
This course is designed for penetration testers, IT Security analysts, vulnerability analysts and testers, network security operations personnel, or anyone who is trying to get a better understanding of the concepts involved in conducting a penetration test and its associated toolsets.
Fortray Pentest+ will ensure that the learner gains extensive hands-on experience on the Real & Licensed hardware along with an industry-experienced trainer with only one vision in mind.
“Learn Today Apply Tomorrow”
Watching boring videos, reading books or practicing on your PC with VM Images is helpful, but the first-hand experience on live Network Equipment with our expert trainers and consultants will give enough confidence and expertise to someone who is new to technology.
The advantages of studying on our real/active devices, will not only enhance student confidence and knowledge but also provide them competitive advantages in an interview.
The unique combination of Expert Trainers and next-generation LAB setup ensures not only the maximum exposure to the entire Technology but also facilitates learning in a distinctly conducive environment with our highly skilled and Industry experienced, CCIE and Pentest+ Certified Trainers.
During and after the class, every candidate will have access to his dedicated network device/topology, task List based on the real-world scenario, which will be assessed and verified by our subject matter expert.
- Computer Security Engineer
- Senior Cyber Security Analyst
- Senior System Engineer
- Senior Security System Analyst.
- Virtual & Classroom-based Instructor-Led Program
- Highly skill and Certified Instructor
- Labs kit, study material, exam
- Continuous support after course
- 12 Month Live Lab Access for practice at your own pace and Time.
What skills will you learn?
- THREATS, ATTACKS & VULNERABILITIES
- TECHNOLOGIES & TOOLS
- ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- CRYPTOGRAPHY & PKI
Jobs Demand Trends for Network Analyst
Earn up to £250- 400/- per day
(source: Security Analyst).
There is no official prerequisite for this course. But we highly recommend delegates should have basic computer knowledge. Ideally, they should have network+
- Virtual Instructor-Led with Remote LAB access 24/7
- Classroom Instructor-Led
Lab Access & Lab Guide:
Work at your own pace and time and enjoy the 24/7 LAB access during and after the class via the Secured Remote VPN and also Live Labs.
- Lectures 85
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 548
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Planning and Scoping
Module 2: Information Gathering and Vulnerability Identification
- Information Gathering and Vulnerability Identification (Overview)
- Information Gathering
- Reconnaissance with CentralOps (Demo)
- Scanning and Enumeration
- Scanning and Enumeration (Demo)
- Cryptographic Inspection
- Decompiling and Debugging
- Open Source Intelligence
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Scanning Considerations
- Application and Container Scans
- Analyzing Vulnerability Scans
- Leverage Information for Exploit
- Common Attack Vectors
- Weaknesses in Specialized Systems
Module 3: Attacks and Exploits
- Attacks and Exploits (Overview)
- Social Engineering
- Motivation Factors
- Physical Security Attacks
- Lock Picking (Demo)
- Network-based Vulnerabilities
- Wireless-based Vulnerabilities
- Wireless Network Attack (Demo)
- Application-based Vulnerabilities
- Local Host Vulnerabilities
- Privilege Escalation (Linux)
- Privilege Escalation (Windows)
- Privilege Escalation
- Privilege Escalation (Demo)
- Lateral Movement
- Covering Your Tracks
- Persistence and Covering Tracks (Demo)
Module 4: Penetration Testing Tools
- Penetration Testing Tools (Overview)
- Nmap Usage
- Nmap Usage (Demo)
- Use Cases for Tools
- Credential Testing Tools
- Password Cracking (Demo)
- Software Assurance
- Web Proxies
- Social Engineering Tools
- Remote Access Tools
- Networking Tools
- Mobile Tools
- Miscellaneous Tools
- Intro to Programming
- Programming Concepts
- BASH Script Example
- Python Script Example
- PowerShell Script Example
- Ruby Script Example
Module 5: Reporting and Communication
CompTIA PenTest+LIVE Labs (24/7 with 1 year Access)
on Demand Systems allow for hands on practice and skill development in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The browser-based virtual labs align with CompTIA exam objectives and are based on scenarios found in the workplace
- Planning and Scoping Penetration Tests
- Conducting Passive Reconnaissance
- Performing Non-Technical Tests
- Conducting Active Reconnaissance
- Analyzing Vulnerabilities
- Penetrating Networks
- Exploiting Host-Based Vulnerabilities
- Testing Applications
- Completing Post-Exploit Tasks
- Analyzing and Reporting Pen Test Results
Training with Fortray
Fortray Networks (formerly known as Corvit Networks UK) since 2000 have trained 1000s of people and successfully transformed them into IT consultants.
We are the only institute, who have dual and Triple CCIE trainers with minimum of
15 to 20 years’ real world consultancy background, where all topics covered with the extensive hands-on training and real-world perspective.
Many IT training providers focus on getting students ready for the certification exams. There is no doubt about the value of certifications for career development and getting a job in the industry, but it is the extensive hands-on skills that will help you retain not only your job but also proficiency in the technology.
Real-life situations can be a lot more challenging. There is less room for error in the industry and so getting the essential life skills with our subject matter expert trainers & consultants who have years of working experience is pivotal for a successful career.
We are your partner in preparing you for the right skill set and the development you deserve. Whether it is core networking concepts or vendor-specific training, come and join us and experience the boost in confidence that our students feel after completing courses with us.
“Some of the highlights make us distinctive in the industry.”
Fortray Next Gen LAB
We are always adding the latest next-generation real network equipment in our LAB.
We have spent 100s of hours designing our lab, where students are gaining extensive hands-on experience, and lab relates to the real and live network environment, giving the opportunity to the candidate to gain valuable industry experience and sharpen their Skills.
- Hands-on training is on Real & Licensed Equipment.
- 24/7 Secure Remote LAB access.
- Separate LAB Kit for Each candidate.
- Real world Scenario Environment.
Fortray NextGen Network Equipment
Below are the devices in our state of the art Network and Security LAB available 24/7 via Forticlient secure VPN.
- Cisco 6 x 3750-X and 6 x Cisco 2800 Running Latest IOS 15.X
- 2 x Fortinet 60E in HA environment and FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer
- 2 x Cisco ASA 5506-X Firepower in HA environment and FireSIGHT System
- 2 x Palo Alto PA-200 Firewall in HA environment and Panorama Platform
- 2 x Check Point Firewall in HA environment and Security Management Platform
- 2 X Juniper SRX Firewall in HA environment and JUNOS Space Network Management
- 2 X F5 Load balancer in HA environment BIG-IP Central Management
- 2 x Cisco ASA 5510 in Multi context environment
- 2 x Blue Coat Proxy 800 SG
- 2 x Riverbed Steelhead 250 250H Desktop WAN Application Accelerator
Subject Matter Expert Trainers
- 15 - 20 years Industry Experienced Dual and Triple CCIE & CCNP Security Subject Matter Expert Trainers & Consultants.
- Innovative Training Methodology
- Extensive Hands-on Experience
- Class Recorded Session
- Flexible Timing (Morning, Evening, & Weekend)
- CV and Recruitment Support
- Continued Support during and after the training
- 5 Star Trustpilot & Google Rating
- Pass 1st time or Free Re-Take (Conditions Apply)
- Instructor-Led Online, Onsite, & Classroom.
CompTIA Pentest+ PT0-001 Exam details
- Number of questions: 85
- Time: 165 minutes
- Type of questions: performance-based, multiple-choice and drag and drop
- Passing score: 750/1000
- Cost: $370
How I can register for CompTIA Pentest+ Exam?
How will I be getting access to the LAB?
We use Forticlient remote VPN Client for MAC, Windows, IOS, and Android. Once you connect to our VPN, you can access our lab remotely from any location.
How long will the lab access be provided?
Interest-free LAB access for all the candidates during the class and 1 Year special lab access is part of all our packages. We can provide additional access if needed (please contact our support team).
How do trainers provide continued support?
During and after the class, Trainer is available via phone, WhatsApp, and email.
I have an interview, can you help?
Give us a 24 to 48-hour notice before your interview, and one of our consultants would be happy to help.
My LAB access is not working, whom should I contact?
Contact our support team, and we would try to respond ASAP.
What if I miss a class?
Alert your trainer and support team before you leave, and we will try to provide a meeting ID to join anywhere.
Moreover, we will also record the class, and someone can easily pick up. In some cases, you can join our next class as well.
Do you provide a Task to perform?
Our Trainers and consultants have Industry experience; every instructor utilizes his experience, and we create a Task List for every candidate who is verified by our Trainers as well.
How can you test a Task which I have performed?
Inform your Trainers, via WhatsApp, email, or phone that you have completed your assigned Task and he will verify and respond to it. Where needed, we will also arrange 1 to 1 meeting as well.
How can I test my configuration?
During the training, the trainer will show how to test. Also, we will provide a test PC for every candidate to our live Network and Live Labs assist you to verify your results after configurations.
How long will it take to share the Recorded Class Session?
Video conversion always takes some time; we aim to share in 2 hours, however, allow up to a maximum of 12 to 24 hours. There is always an option to contact the support.
Can I connect two PCs to the VPN?
Fortray has a strict policy to connect one PC at a time. We do not allow anyone to share his VPN user/password details with anyone. If found guilty, Fortray has the right to remove you from VPN list and will not refund the fee. However, in exceptional circumstances, we can provide alternative solutions. Please contact our support team.
What if I share video or other details with anyone?
We will not allow anyone to share or tamper our material. All our material has a copyright, and if found guilty, we have the right to prosecute the individual.
How can I have more information of Pentest+ information?
What is the job prospect of CompTIA Pentest+?
Click on the link below and search the keywords “Pentest+”
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode of Training|
|1/05/2021||10:00-5:00||Weekends||5 Day||In Class-Online|