Instructor-Led Hands on Riverbed WAN Optimization
Instructor-Led Hands-on Riverbed WAN Optimization Training on a Real Network Equipment with Subject Matter Expert Trainer and Consultant
Do you want to learn how to optimize traffic over a slow Wide Area Network (WAN)?
Do you want to learn how to quickly setup a WAN optimization solution easily and view relevant reports?
The Riverbed Steelhead appliance provides WAN optimization over slow networks to increase application performance and data transfers for remote site users. We have a range of basic to advanced topics that will show you how to deploy the Riverbed Steelhead appliance step-by-step in a straightforward and practical implementation.
Fortray Riverbed training boot camp will ensure that the learner gains extensive hands-on experience on the Real & Licensed hardware along with an
industry-experienced trainer with only one vision in mind.
“Learn Today Apply Tomorrow”
Watching boring videos, reading books or practicing on your PC with VM Images is helpful, but the first-hand experience on live Network Equipment with our expert trainers and consultants will give enough confidence and expertise to someone who is new to technology.
The advantages of studying on our real/active devices, will not only enhance student confidence and knowledge but also provide them competitive advantages in an interview.
The unique combination of Expert Trainers and next-generation Riverbed Hardware LAB setup ensures not only the maximum exposure to the entire Technology but also facilitates learning in a distinctly conducive environment with our highly skilled and Industry experienced, CCIE and RCSP-W Certified Trainers.
During and after the class, every candidate will have access to his dedicated network device/topology, Task List based on the real-world scenario, which will be assessed and verified by our subject matter expert.
This course dives deeper into Riverbed Product network configuration to give the students a clear understanding of several topics. Topics covered include Installation, Initial configuration, Licences, In-Path and peering Rules, WAN optimization High Availability setup and other real-world configuration examples.
There are a lot of topics covered.
Please click on curriculum Tabs for details.
Jobs Demand Trends for Riverbed Optimization Engineer
Earn up to £450- 500/- per day
- Expand your knowledge base and validate your skills to appeal to potential employers.
- Improve your potential earning power to command a higher salary.
- Learn to perform complex, hands-on activities through lab, study and practice sessions.
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of important features, functions, and tasks.
- Develop a Defence in Depth mindset against threat factors.
- Differentiate yourself from your peers with broader & deeper capabilities to defend your infrastructures using best approach for protection.
Successful completion of this instructor-led course will enable the student to install, configure, and manage the entire line of Riverbed WAN optimisation topic.
Students attending this introductory-level class will gain an in-depth knowledge of how to install, configure, and manage their Riverbed WAN optimisation products, as well as configuration steps for the
- Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP address.
- Students should also be familiar with basic port-based security concepts.
- Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
- Network Engineers
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Security Analysts
- Security Operations Specialists
- Contractors looking to upskill
- Support Staff
Lab Access & Lab Guide:
Work at your own pace and time and enjoy the 24/7 LAB access during and after the class via the Secured Remote VPN.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Associate
- Language English
- Students 120
- Assessments Yes
- Overview and Design
- Network Infrastructure Overview
- Installation (using Virtual Appliance)
- Placing the Steelhead into the Network
- Initial Configuration
- Time Services
- Software Upgrades
- In-Path and Peering Rules
- WAN Optimization Testing and Verification
- o Accessing file(s) over the WAN (initially and consecutively)
- o Optimized Throughput
- o Bandwidth Optimization
- o Current Connections
- o Connection History
- o Traffic Summary
- o Interface Statistics and Status
- o Steelhead Peers list
- Flow Statistics and Top Talkers
- WAN Visibility Modes
- Application and Transport Streamlining