Instructor Led Hands on Cisco Intrusion Prevention Systems
Cisco Firewall Training on Real Equipment with Subject Matter Expert Trainer
Fortray’s Cisco NGIPS course will ensure that the learner gains extensive hands-on experience on the Real & Licensed hardware along with an industry-experienced trainer with only one vision in mind.
“Learn Today Apply Tomorrow”
Watching boring videos, reading books or practicing on your PC with VM Images is helpful, but the first-hand experience on live Network Equipment with our expert trainers and consultants will give enough confidence and expertise to someone who is new to technology.
The advantages of studying on our real/live devices, will not only enhance student confidence and knowledge also provide them competitive advantages in an interview.
The unique combination of Expert Trainers and next generation “Network Security” LAB setup ensures not only the maximum exposure to the entire technology but also facilitates learning in a distinctly conducive environment with our highly skilled and Industry experienced, CCIE and CCNP Security Certified Trainers.
During and after the class, every candidate will have access to their dedicated network device/topology, task list based on the real-world scenario, which will be assessed and verified by our subject matter expert.
There are a lot of topics covered. Please click on show curriculum Tabs for details.
There are a lot of topics covered.
Please click on curriculum Tabs for details.
Jobs Demand Trends for Cisco NGIPS Specialist
Earn up to £450- 500/- per day
- Expand your knowledge base and validate your skills to appeal to potential employers.
- Improve your potential earning power to command a higher salary.
- Learn to perform complex, hands-on activities through lab, study and practice sessions.
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of important features, functions, and tasks.
- Develop a Defence in Depth mindset against threat factors.
- Differentiate yourself from your peers with broader & deeper capabilities to defend your infrastructures using best approach for protection.
Successful completion of this course will enable the student to navigate Cisco NGIPS system infrastructure, the user interface and administrative features Cisco Sourceriew system, including reporting functionality to assess threats properly.
Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture, Basic familiarity with the concepts of Cisco ASA or Cisco ASA Firepower.
- Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP address.
- Students should also be familiar with basic port-based security concepts.
- Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
- Network Engineers
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Security Analysts
- Security Operations Specialists
- Contractors looking to upskill
- Support Staff
Lab Access & Lab Guide:
Work at your own pace and time and enjoy the 24/7 LAB access during and after the class via the Secured Remote VPN.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level Associate
- Language English
- Students 359
- Assessments Yes