Instructor-led Hands on MPLS Traffic Engineering Bootcamp
CCIE Instructor-Led MPLS-TE Extensive Hands-on Bootcamp
Design, Implement and Troubleshoot
Fortray MPLS-TE Boot Camp will enable delegate to gather information from the technology basics to some of the more updated features and functions such as
The focus of the course is on the implementation of Traffic Engineering on a new and existing IP/MPLS network. This training emphasizes the specific requirements of the customer’s network and business demands. The course is delivered in a balance of lectures and hands-on labs.
At Fortray’s MPLS Boot Camp will ensure that the learner gains extensive hands-on experience on the Real & Licensed hardware along with an industry-experienced trainer with only one vision in mind.
“Learn Today, Apply Tomorrow”
Watching boring videos, reading books or practicing on your PC with VM Images is helpful, but the first-hand experience on live Network Equipment with our expert trainers and consultants will give enough confidence and expertise to someone who is new to technology.
The advantages of studying on our real/active devices, will not only enhance student confidence and knowledge also provide them competitive advantages in an interview.
The unique combination of Expert Trainers and next-generation Start of the Art,
LAB setup ensures not only the maximum exposure to the entire technology but also facilitates learning in a distinctly conducive environment with our highly skilled and Industry experienced, CCIE RS and SP Certified Trainers.
During and after the class, every candidate will have access to their dedicated network device/topology, task list based on the real-world scenario, which will be assessed and verified by our subject matter expert.
There are many topics covered.
Please click on curriculum Tabs for details.
Jobs Demand Trends for Cisco MPLS Boot Camp
Earn up to £550- 600/- per day
- Expand your knowledge base and validate your skills to appeal to potential employers.
- Improve your potential earning power to command a higher salary.
- Learn to perform complex, hands-on activities through lab, study and practice sessions.
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of important features, functions, and tasks.
- Develop a Defence in Depth mindset against threat factors.
- Differentiate yourself from your peers with broader & deeper capabilities to defend your infrastructures using best approach for protection.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to; –
- Identify MPLS’s peer-to-peer architecture and explain label allocation, routing update distribution and packet forwarding model in this architecture
- Identify the MPLS Traffic Engineering architecture and explain how MPLS implements traffic engineering, establishes the constraint-based path and assigning traffic to traffic trunks.
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot MPLS Traffic Engineering.
- Fortray Advance MPLS boot Camp
- Fortray Advance BGP
- ValidCCNA Routing and Switching (ICND 1)
- AnyCCIE certification written
- Cisco CCNP Route and Switch where possible, or working knowledge of Routing Protocol like OSPF, EIGRP, RIP and Static Routes.
The target audience is Service Provider and Enterprise network engineers that design, deploy and maintain IP/MPLS Core Network Infrasture
Individuals who possess their CCNA certification,
- Routing and Switching certification
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Engineer Looking to add on MPLS Skill.
Lab Access & Lab Guide:
Work at your own pace and time and enjoy the 24/7 LAB access during and after the class via the Secured Remote VPN.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Associate
- Language English
- Students 120
- Assessments Yes
- MPLS Concepts
- Label Assignment and Distribution
- Frame-Mode MPLS Implementation on Cisco IOS Platforms
- MPLS VPN Technology
- MPLS VPN Implementation
- Advanced MPLS Hands-on Lab
- : Verifying CEF Switching
- : Enabling MPLS
- : Change IP TTL Propagation
- : Configure MP-IBGP
- : Configure the VRF Instances
- : Configure RIP as a PE-CE Routing Protocol
- : Configure EIGRP as a PE-CE Routing Protocol
- : Configure OSPF as a PE-CE Routing Protocol
- : Configure BGP as a PE-CE Routing Protocol
- : Configure a Central Services VPN
- : Configure MPLS Traffic Engineering
- : Implement the Service Provider’s and Customer’s IP Addressing and IGP Routing