Instructor Led Hands-on Manage Multiple Firepower Firewall
Manage Multiple Cisco ASA Firepower with Firepower Management Centre (FireSIGHT) on Real Equipment with Subject Matter Expert Trainer
Cisco Firepower Management Centre (FireSIGHT) is a fundamental Sourcefire technology integrated into Sourcefire next-generation solutions to provide network visibility, context, and automation. With FireSIGHT Management Centre, you centrally manage hundreds of appliances and analyze events, automate threat prevention updates, configure policies, and generate reports and custom dashboards
FireSIGHT Management Centre, enables users to configure next-generation Sourcefire technology, including application control, firewall, as well as routing and switching capabilities.
Fortray’s FireSIGHT Management boot camp course will ensure that the learner gains extensive hands-on experience on the Real & Licensed hardware along with an industry-experienced trainer with only one vision in mind.
“Learn Today Apply Tomorrow”
Watching boring videos, reading books or practicing on your PC with VM Images is helpful, but the first-hand experience on live Network Equipment with our expert trainers and consultants will give enough confidence and expertise to someone who is new to technology.
The advantages of studying on our real/live devices, will not only enhance student confidence and knowledge but also provide them competitive advantages in an interview.
Moreover, 40-60% of the next generation Firewall features like URL Filtering,
Threat prevention, Sandbox, etc. cannot be practiced without having the real & licensed equipment. We have helped many of our customers to achieve their goals.
The unique combination of Expert Trainers and next generation “Network Security” LAB setup ensures not only the maximum exposure to the entire Technology but also facilitates learning in a distinctly conducive environment with our highly skilled and Industry experienced, CCIE and CCNP Security Certified Trainers.
During and after the class, every candidate will have access to his dedicated network device/topology, Task List based on the real-world scenario, which will be assessed and verified by our subject matter expert.
This course dives deeper into configuring and managing multiple Cisco ASA Firepower firewalls from one Central Location called FireSIGHT Management Centre.
Viewing all your firewall traffic, managing all aspects of device configuration, pushing global policies, and generating reports on traffic patterns or security incidents — all from a single console called FireSIGHT.
There are a lot of topics covered.
Please click on show curriculum Tabs for details.
Jobs Demand Trends for Cisco Firewall Security Engineer
Earn up to £450- 550/- per day
Cisco FireSIGHT Benefits?
Installing, Managing & troubleshooting numerous Firewalls in a production environment is always challenging and risky. 90% of the Security administrators in a corporate environment are using FireSIGHT to centrally manage the next generation Cisco ASA Firepower, where FireSIGHT provides centralized management and visibility of multiple Cisco Networks next-generation firewalls.
- Expand your knowledge base and validate your skills to appeal to potential employers.
- Improve your potential earning power to command a higher salary.
- Learn to perform complex, hands-on activities through lab, study and practice sessions.
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of important features, functions, and tasks.
- Develop a Defence in Depth mindset against threat factors.
- Differentiate yourself from your peers with broader & deeper capabilities to defend your infrastructures using best approach for protection.
Successful completion of this course will enable the student to navigate FireSIGHT system infrastructure, the user interface and administrative features of the FireSIGHT system, including reporting functionality to assess threats properly
They will also be able to deploy and manage Cisco FireSIGHT devices. Understanding of various detection technologies used in the FireSIGHT system. Create and implement objects for use in Access Control policies
Advanced policy configuration and FireSIGHT system configuration options, analyze events and write and configure basic Snort rules.
Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture, Basic familiarity with the concepts of Cisco ASA or Cisco ASA Firepower.
- Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP address.
- Students should also be familiar with basic port-based security concepts.
- Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
- Network Engineers
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Security Analysts
- Security Operations Specialists
- Contractors looking to upskill
- Support Staff
Lab Access & Lab Guide:
Work at your own pace and time and enjoy the 24/7 LAB access during and after the class via the Secured Remote VPN.
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level Associate
- Language English
- Students 359
- Assessments Yes
- FireSIGHT System Overview and Classroom Setup
- Hardware Overview and Architecture
- Device Management
- ASA FirePower Service Installation
- ASA FirePower FireSight System Installation
- ASA FirePower FireSight Basic Configuration
- ASA FirePower Device Management and License Install
- ASA FirePower Software Update
- ASA FirePower Introduction to FireSight Web Interface
- ASA FirePower Network Discovery (Host and Application)
- ASA FirePower Network Discovery (User with AD User Agent)
- ASA FirePower Security Intelligence
- ASA FirePower Object and Access Control
- ASA FirePower Application Filtering
- ASA FirePower Custom Application Detector
- ASA FirePower URL and Web Category Filtering
- ASA FirePower File Type Filtering
- ASA FirePower Malware Detection
- ASA FireSIGHT Repotting
- ASA FirePower Compliance Enforcement with Whitelist
- ASA FirePower Event Correlation and Remediation
- ASA FirePower Backup and Restore