Cisco Certified CCNA Security
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) Training on Real Network Equipment with Subject Matter Expert Trainer and Consultant
Fortray’s CCNA Security (210-260 IINS) course is intended to provide baseline security knowledge and skills for network professionals interested in network security. Skills taught and validated include testing, deploying, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Cisco network security solutions that establish the security posture of the network.
Fortray’s CCNA Security course will ensure that the learner gains extensive hands-on experience on the Real & Licensed hardware along with an industry-experienced trainer with only one vision in mind.
“Study Today, Apply Tomorrow”
Watching boring videos, reading books or practicing on your PC with VM Images is helpful, but the first-hand experience on live Network Equipment with our expert trainers and consultants will give enough confidence and expertise to someone who is new to technology.
The advantages of studying on our real/live devices, will not only enhance student confidence and knowledge also provide them competitive advantages in an interview.
The unique combination of Expert Trainers and next generation “Network Security” LAB setup ensures not only the maximum exposure to the entire Technology but also facilitates learning in a distinctly conducive environment with our highly skilled and Industry experienced, CCIE and CCNP Security Certified Trainers.
During and after the class, every candidate will have access to his dedicated network device/topology, Task List based on the real-world scenario, which will be assessed and verified by our subject matter expert.
There are a lot of topics covered.
Please click on show curriculum Tabs for details.
Jobs Demand Trends for Cisco Certified CCNA – Security 210-260
Earn up to £350- 400/- per day
- Expand your knowledge base and validate your skills to appeal to potential employers.
- Improve your potential earning power to command a higher salary.
- Learn to perform complex, hands-on activities through lab, study and practice sessions.
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of important features, functions, and tasks.
- Develop a Defence in Depth mindset against threat factors.
- Differentiate yourself from your peers with broader & deeper capabilities to defend your infrastructures using best approach for protection.
This course provides knowledge of how to secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, the web and email content security, and endpoint security using
- SIEM Technology
- Cloud & Virtual Network Topologies
- BYOD, Bring Your Own Device
- Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- 1x Authentication
- Cisco ASA Next-Generation Firepower / IPS
- Anti-Malware/Cisco Advanced Malware Protection
Valid CCNA Routing and Switching (ICND 1) certifications or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Individuals who possess their CCNA training certification, are currently working with Cisco equipment, and are interested in obtaining their CCNA Security certification or furthering their knowledge of Cisco technologies.
- Individuals seeking the CCNA Security
- Routing and Switching certification
- Entry-level Network Engineers
- Network Administrator
Lab Access & Lab Guide:
Work at your own pace and time and enjoy the 24/7 LAB access during and after the class via the Secured Remote VPN.
#CCNA #Training #London
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Associate
- Language English
- Students 789
- Assessments Yes