Cisco CCNP Enterprise
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP Enterprise) Training on Real Equipment with Subject Matter Expert Trainer and Consultant
Fortray’s CCNP Enterprise course covers the Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP Enterprise exams.
The CCNP Enterprise is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions
Implementing Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR): course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks. You will also learn to implement security principles within an enterprise network and how to overlay network design by using solutions such as SD-Access and SD-WAN.
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI): 0 gives you the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network. This course covers advanced routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
“Learn Today Apply Tomorrow”
Watching boring videos, reading books or practicing on your PC with VM Images is helpful but first-hand experience on live Network Equipment with our expert trainers and consultants will give enough confidence and expertise to someone who is new to technology and who has never touched any real / live device, resulting in enhanced productivity and hence giving the trainee a massive competitive advantage in interviews.
Moreover, 40-60% of the next generation Firewall features like URL Filtering,
Threat prevention, Sandbox etc. cannot be practiced without having real & licenced equipment. This is where Fortray Network has helped many of its customers to achieve their goal.
The unique combination of Expert Trainers and next generation “Network Security” LAB setup ensures not only the maximum exposure to the entire Technology but also facilitates learning in a distinctly conducive environment with our highly skilled and Industry experienced, CCIE and CCNP Enterprise Certified Trainers.
During and after the class, every candidate will have access to his dedicated network device/topology, Task List based on the real-world scenario, which will be assessed and verified with our subject matter expert.
There are a lot of topics covered.
Please click on show curriculum Tabs for details.
Jobs Demand Trends for Cisco Certified Network Professional
Earn up to £450- 550/- per day
This course will help you:
- Configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks
- Implement security principles within an enterprise network
- Earn 64 CE credits toward recertification
Successful completion of this course will enable the student to dive deeper into Network Principles, Layer 2 Technologies, Layer 3 Technologies, VPN Technologies, Infrastructure Security& Infrastructure Services to give the students a clear understanding
Knowledge and skills, you should have before attending this course:
- Implementation of Enterprise LAN networks
- Basic understanding of Enterprise routing and wireless connectivity
- Basic understanding of Python scripting
- CCNA 200-301
Individuals who possesses their CCNA certification, are currently working with Cisco equipment, and are interested in obtaining their CCNP certification or furthering their knowledge of Cisco technologies.
- Individuals seeking the CCNP
- Routing and Switching certification
- Entry-level Network Engineers
- Network Administrator
- Virtual Instructor-Led with Remote LAB access
- Classroom – Instructor-Led
Lab Access & Lab Guide:
Work at your own pace and time and enjoy the 24/7 LAB access during and after the class via the Secured Remote VPN.
- Lectures 55
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours
- Skill level Professtional
- Language English
- Students 257
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Details course Contents
350-401 ENCOR Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Examining Cisco Enterprise Network Architecture
- Understanding Cisco Switching Paths
- Implementing Campus LAN Connectivity
- Building Redundant Switched Topology
- Implementing Layer 2 Port Aggregation
- Understanding EIGRP
- Implementing OSPF
- Optimizing OSPF
- Exploring EBGP
- Implementing Network Redundancy
- Implementing NAT
- Introducing Virtualization Protocols and Techniques
- Understanding Virtual Private Networks and Interfaces
- Understanding Wireless Principles
- Examining Wireless Deployment Options
- Understanding Wireless Roaming and Location Services
- Examining Wireless AP Operation
- Understanding Wireless Client Authentication
- Troubleshooting Wireless Client Connectivity
- Introducing Multicast Protocols
- Introducing QoS
- Implementing Network Services
- Using Network Analysis Tools
- Implementing Infrastructure Security
- Implementing Secure Access Control
- Understanding Enterprise Network Security Architecture
- Exploring Automation and Assurance Using Cisco DNA Center
- Examining the Cisco SD-Access Solution
- Understanding the Working Principles of the Cisco SD-WAN Solution
- Understanding the Basics of Python Programming
- Introducing Network Programmability Protocols
- Introducing APIs in Cisco DNA Center and vManage
300-410 ENARSI Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- Implementing EIGRP
- Optimizing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing OSPF
- Optimizing OSPF
- Troubleshooting OSPF
- Implementing Internal Border Gateway Protocol (IBGP)
- Optimizing BGP
- Implementing MP-BGP
- Troubleshooting BGP
- Configuring Redistribution
- Troubleshooting Redistribution
- Implementing Path Control
- Exploring MPLS
- Introducing MPLS L3 VPN Architecture
- Introducing MPLS L3 VPN Routing
- Configuring Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)-Lite
- Implementing DMVPN
- Implementing DHCP
- Troubleshooting DHCP
- Introducing IPv6 First Hop Security
- Securing Cisco Routers ● Troubleshooting Infrastructure
- Troubleshooting Infrastructure Security and Services
Training with Fortray
Fortray Networks (formerly known as Corvit Networks UK) since 2000 have trained 1000s of people and successfully transformed them into IT consultants.
We are the only institute, who have dual and Triple CCIE trainers with minimum of
15 to 20 years’ real world consultancy background, where all topics covered with the extensive hands-on training and real-world perspective.
Many IT training providers focus on getting students ready for the certification exams. There is no doubt about the value of certifications for career development and getting a job in the industry, but it is the extensive hands-on skills that will help you retain not only your job but also proficiency in the technology.
Real-life situations can be a lot more challenging. There is less room for error in the industry and so getting the essential life skills with our subject matter expert trainers & consultants who have years of working experience is pivotal for a successful career.
We are your partner in preparing you for the right skill set and the development you deserve. Whether it is core networking concepts or vendor-specific training, come and join us and experience the boost in confidence that our students feel after completing courses with us.
“Some of the highlights make us distinctive in the industry.”
Fortray Next Gen LAB
We are always adding the latest next-generation real network equipment in our LAB.
We have spent 100s of hours designing our lab, where students are gaining extensive hands-on experience, and lab relates to the real and live network environment, giving the opportunity to the candidate to gain valuable industry experience and sharpen their Skills.
- Hands-on training is on Real & Licensed Equipment.
- 24/7 Secure Remote LAB access.
- Separate LAB Kit for Each candidate.
- Real world Scenario Environment.
Fortray NextGen Network Equipment
Below are the devices in our state of the art Network and Security LAB available 24/7 via Forticlient secure VPN.
- Cisco 6 x 3750-X and 6 x Cisco 2800 Running Latest IOS 15.X
- 2 x Fortinet 60E in HA environment and FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer
- 2 x Cisco ASA 5506-X Firepower in HA environment and FireSIGHT System
- 2 x Palo Alto PA-200 Firewall in HA environment and Panorama Platform
- 2 x Check Point Firewall in HA environment and Security Management Platform
- 2 X Juniper SRX Firewall in HA environment and JUNOS Space Network Management
- 2 X F5 Load balancer in HA environment BIG-IP Central Management
- 2 x Cisco ASA 5510 in Multi context environment
- 2 x Blue Coat Proxy 800 SG
- 2 x Riverbed Steelhead 250 250H Desktop WAN Application Accelerator
Subject Matter Expert Trainers
- 15 - 20 years Industry Experienced Dual and Triple CCIE & CCNP Security Subject Matter Expert Trainers & Consultants.
- Innovative Training Methodology
- Extensive Hands-on Experience
- Class Recorded Session
- Flexible Timing (Morning, Evening, & Weekend)
- CV and Recruitment Support
- Continued Support during and after the training
- 5 Star Trustpilot & Google Rating
- Pass 1st time or Free Re-Take (Conditions Apply)
- Instructor-Led Online, Onsite, & Classroom.
How I can get more details about CCNP Enterprise?
Click on the link below
What hardware kit do you use for Training?
Ans: We have 6 to 10 routers, switches and server LAB for each delegate.
How will I be getting access to the LAB?
Ans: We use Forticlient remote VPN Client, which can be installed on Windows, MAC and even mobile devices. Once you connect to our VPN, you can access our lab remotely from any location.
How long will the lab access be provided for?
Ans: Interest-free LAB access for all the candidates during the class and 1 week extra lab access is part of all our packages. Extra access can be provided if needed (please contact our support team).
How do trainers provide continued support?
Ans: During and after the class, Trainer is available via phone, WhatsApp and email.
I have an interview, can you help?
Ans: Give us a 24 to 48-hour notice before your interview and one of our consultants would be happy to help.
My LAB access is not working, who should I contact?
Ans: Contact our support team and we would try to respond ASAP.
What if I miss a class?
Ans: Alert your trainer and support team before your leave and we will try to provide a meeting ID to join anywhere.
Moreover, our classes are recorded and someone can easily pick up. In some cases, you can join our later class as well.
Do you provide a Task to perform?
Ans: Our Trainers and consultants have Industry experience; every trainer utilizes his experience and we create a Task List for every candidate which is verified by our Trainers as well.
How can you test a Task which I have performed?
Ans: Inform your Trainers, via WhatsApp, email, or phone that you have completed your assigned Task and he will verify and respond to it. Where needed, 1 to 1 meeting can be arranged as well.
How I can test my configuration?
Ans: During the training, trainer will show how to test. Also, every candidate will be provided a test PC connected to our live Network.
How long will it take to share the Recorded Class Session?
Ans: Video conversion always takes some time; we aim to share in 2 hours, however allow up to a maximum of 12 to 24 hours. There is always an option to contact the support.
Can I connect two PCs with the VPN?
Ans: Fortray has a strict policy to connect one PC at a time. We don’t allow anyone to share his VPN user / password details with anyone. If found guilty, Fortray has the right to remove you from VPN list and will not refund the fee. However, in exceptional circumstances we can provide alternative solutions. Please contact our support team.
What if I share video or other details with anyone?
Ans: We will not allow anyone to share or tamper our material. All our material has a copyright and if found guilty, the concerned person will be prosecuted.
How can I book a Cisco Exams?
Click on the link below
What is the job prospect for CCNP Enterprise?
Click on the link below and search the keyword “CCNP Enterprise”
|Start Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode of Training|