Check Point Certified Security Admin | CCSA
Check Point Security Administration (CCSA) Training on Real Equipment with Subject Matter Expert Trainer and Consultant
Fortray’s Check Point Security Administration provides you with an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. During this course, you will configure a Security Policy and learn about managing and monitoring a secure network, upgrading and configuring a Security Gateway, and implementing a virtual private network.
Fortray’s Check Point Security Administration (CCSA) course will ensure that the learner gains extensive hands-on experience on the Real & Licensed hardware along with an industry-experienced trainer with only one vision in mind.
“Learn Today Apply Tomorrow”
Watching boring videos, reading books or practicing on your PC with VM Images is helpful, but the first-hand experience on live Network Equipment with our expert trainers and consultants will give enough confidence and expertise to someone who is new to technology.
The advantages of studying on our real/live devices, will not only enhance student confidence and knowledge but also provide them competitive advantages in an interview.
Moreover, 40-60% of the next generation Firewall features like URL Filtering,
Threat prevention, Sandbox, etc. cannot be practiced without having the real & licensed equipment. We have helped many of our customers to achieve their goals.
The unique combination of Expert Trainers and next generation
“Network Security” LAB setup ensures not only the maximum exposure to the entire Technology but also facilitates learning in a distinctly conducive environment with our highly skilled and Industry experienced, CCIE and CCSA/CCSE Certified Trainers.
During and after the class, every candidate will have access to his dedicated network device/topology, Task List based on the real-world scenario, which will be assessed and verified by our subject matter expert.
There are a lot of topics covered.
Please click on curriculum Tabs for details.
Jobs Demand Trends for Check Point Security Administration
Earn up to £450- 550/- per day
- Expand your knowledge base and validate your skills to appeal to potential employers.
- Improve your potential earning power to command a higher salary.
- Learn to perform complex, hands-on activities through lab, study and practice sessions.
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of important features, functions, and tasks.
- Develop a Defence in Depth mindset against threat factors.
- Differentiate yourself from your peers with broader & deeper capabilities to defend your infrastructures using best approach for protection.
This course provides knowledge of how to
- Backup your Security Gateway and Management Server
- Build, test and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management Server
- Configure and maintain security acceleration solutions
- Manage, test and optimize corporate VPN tunnels
Before taking this course, we recommend that you possess the following:
- General knowledge of TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of Windows and UNIX, network technology and the Internet
Technical persons who support, install, deploy, or administer Check Point Software Blades should attend this course. It could include the following:
- System administrators
- Support Analysts
- Security managers
- Network engineers
- Anyone seeking CCSA training certification
Lab Access & Lab Guide:
Work at your own pace and time and enjoy the 24/7 LAB access during and after the class via the Secured Remote VPN.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Associate
- Language English
- Students 785
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Details course Contents
Training with Fortray
Fortray Networks (formerly known as Corvit Networks UK) since 2000 have trained 1000s of people and successfully transformed them into IT consultants.
We are the only institute, who have dual and Triple CCIE trainers with minimum of
15 to 20 years’ real world consultancy background, where all topics covered with the extensive hands-on training and real-world perspective.
Many IT training providers focus on getting students ready for the certification exams. There is no doubt about the value of certifications for career development and getting a job in the industry, but it is the extensive hands-on skills that will help you retain not only your job but also proficiency in the technology.
Real-life situations can be a lot more challenging. There is less room for error in the industry and so getting the essential life skills with our subject matter expert trainers & consultants who have years of working experience is pivotal for a successful career.
We are your partner in preparing you for the right skill set and the development you deserve. Whether it is core networking concepts or vendor-specific training, come and join us and experience the boost in confidence that our students feel after completing courses with us.
“Some of the highlights make us distinctive in the industry.”
Fortray Next Gen LAB
We are always adding the latest next-generation real network equipment in our LAB.
We have spent 100s of hours designing our lab, where students are gaining extensive hands-on experience, and lab relates to the real and live network environment, giving the opportunity to the candidate to gain valuable industry experience and sharpen their Skills.
- Hands-on training is on Real & Licensed Equipment.
- 24/7 Secure Remote LAB access.
- Separate LAB Kit for Each candidate.
- Real world Scenario Environment.
Fortray NextGen Network Equipment
Below are the devices in our state of the art Network and Security LAB available 24/7 via Forticlient secure VPN.
- Cisco 6 x 3750-X and 6 x Cisco 2800 Running Latest IOS 15.X
- 2 x Fortinet 60E in HA environment and FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer
- 2 x Cisco ASA 5506-X Firepower in HA environment and FireSIGHT System
- 2 x Palo Alto PA-200 Firewall in HA environment and Panorama Platform
- 2 x Check Point Firewall in HA environment and Security Management Platform
- 2 X Juniper SRX Firewall in HA environment and JUNOS Space Network Management
- 2 X F5 Load balancer in HA environment BIG-IP Central Management
- 2 x Cisco ASA 5510 in Multi context environment
- 2 x Blue Coat Proxy 800 SG
- 2 x Riverbed Steelhead 250 250H Desktop WAN Application Accelerator
Subject Matter Expert Trainers
- 15 - 20 years Industry Experienced Dual and Triple CCIE & CCNP Security Subject Matter Expert Trainers & Consultants.
- Innovative Training Methodology
- Extensive Hands-on Experience
- Class Recorded Session
- Flexible Timing (Morning, Evening, & Weekend)
- CV and Recruitment Support
- Continued Support during and after the training
- 5 Star Trustpilot & Google Rating
- Pass 1st time or Free Re-Take (Conditions Apply)
- Instructor-Led Online, Onsite, & Classroom.
What hardware kit do you use for Training?
We have 2 x UTM 550 connected to router, switches, and server in a live network environment.
What is the Check Point version for CCSA Training?
We use R77.30 and R80 so candidates would have exposure to both.
How will I be getting access to the LAB?
We use Forticlient remote VPN Client for MAC, Windows, IOS, and Android. Once you connect to our VPN, you can access our lab remotely from any location.
How long will the lab access be provided?
Interest-free LAB access for all the candidates during the class and 1-week extra lab access is part of all our packages. We can provide additional access if needed (please contact our support team).
How do trainers provide continued support?
During and after the class, Trainer is available via phone, WhatsApp, and email.
I have an interview, can you help?
Give us a 24 to 48-hour notice before your interview, and one of our consultants would be happy to help.
My LAB access is not working, who should I contact?
Contact our support team, and we would try to respond ASAP.
What if I miss a class?
Alert your trainer and support team before you leave, and we will try to provide a meeting ID to join anywhere.
Moreover, we will also record the class, and someone can easily pick up. In some cases, you can join our later class as well.
Do you provide a Task to perform?
Our Trainers and consultants have Industry experience; every trainer utilizes his experience, and we create a Task List for every candidate who is verified by our Trainers as well.
How can you test a Task which I have performed?
Inform your Trainers, via WhatsApp, email, or phone that you have completed your assigned Task and he will verify and respond to it. Where needed, we will also arrange 1 to 1 meeting as well.
How can I test my configuration?
During the training, the trainer will show how to test. Also, we will provide a test PC for every candidate to our live Network.
How long will it take to share the Recorded Class Session?
Video conversion always takes some time; we aim to share in 2 hours, however, allow up to a maximum of 12 to 24 hours. There is always an option to contact the support.
Can I connect two PCs to the VPN?
Fortray has a strict policy to connect one PC at a time. We don’t allow anyone to share his VPN user/password details with anyone. If found guilty, Fortray has the right to remove you from VPN list and will not refund the fee. However, in exceptional circumstances, we can provide alternative solutions. Please contact our support team.
What if I share video or other details with anyone?
We will not allow anyone to share or tamper our material. All our material has a copyright, and if found guilty, we have the right to prosecute the individual.
How can I schedule my exams for CCSA?
Please click on the below link
Where I can get more information about Check Point CCSA
Please click on the below link
What is the job prospect of Check Point CCSA?
Click on the link below and search the keywords “Check Point CCSA”